One Be Lo - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M. ( 2005 )


1. Intro (1)
2. the UNDERground
3. enecS eht no kcaB
4. Questions - (Feat. Charmaine Gibson)
5. Oggie
6. Propaganda
7. The Ghetto
8. Axis
9. Sleepwalking - (Feat. Ka Di)
10. True Love - (Feat. Decompoze)
11. Interlude
12. Used 2 Be Fly
13. Deceptacons
14. Can't Get Enough - (Feat. Magestik Legend)
15. Assassinations
16. Evil of Self
17. Future
18. E.T.
19. The Capital IST
20. Rocketship
21. Unparalleled (Feat. Majestik Legend)
22. Follow My Lead

BAIXAR

AXIS

Comentários

Liz Smith disse…
This is one of my favorite albums. Such that I have lots of passion for music and I keep on listening them for long time. And I never want to miss this opportunity. I will get all of these tracks.
Its an image that shows how a signal varies with time, also known as a spectrogram, used to identify phonetic sounds, to analyse the cries of animals.